Thundercat Avatar
Thundercat

61 Posts

08/11/2021

Guys, I have a problem, I'm so well aware.

This time, we're raffling off a BRONZE TIER semi-custom!!
What does this mean?

Pick a species: Greater Emperor OR a Sapiere Dragon
The temperament is Vigilant.
The coat is Velour.
The base is Umber OR Haze.
You can choose FOUR common markings and ONE uncommon marking.
(No mutations, dominant markings or melanism).

Here's the fun of it though - you know I wouldn't let it be basic.
I'm tacking on an additional $15, meaning you can customize your custom.
What does THAT mean, TC?

Well, that means you can change your temperament to Aggressive, or upgrade the base coat to Ivory or Hazed Umber, or change the coat to Plated, or add an additional Uncommon marking, or add one COMMON mutation, or add a breath OR a skill.

That was one heck of a run-on sentence. Don't @ me.

There will be ONE winner for this.
What's the other catch, Thunder?
NO CATCH! This ends AUGUST 22nd!

Answer all these questions for ONE entry in the raffle (you have to answer all the questions for it to count, and the answers won't hurt or help your chance).
On the 22nd at 5PM CST, I'll throw up a random number generator and BOOM. Winner will be announced in the Discord, and on this raffle. The winner will be DMd on Discord, so include your user if it's not the same name on here. <3

Questions:
1. If you fell into a vat of toxic sludge, what would your new super power be?
2. What's the most ridiculous fact you know or, what's the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?
3. Is cereal a soup?
4. What's your favorite mythological creature/cryptid? (Dragon doesn't count. Bwaahahaha!)
5. What's your favorite smell?
6. Make a crazy assumption about any of the developers.
Discord name:

Nightshadow Avatar
Nightshadow

11 Posts

08/11/2021

1. If you fell into a vat of toxic sludge, what would your new super power be? Telepathy + mind control :D
2. What's the most ridiculous fact you know or, what's the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard? Technically, octopuses have 9 brains. I can go on for hours tbh, but Imma stop on one.
3. Is cereal a soup? ...No.
4. What's your favorite mythological creature/cryptid? Quirins hehe. Or manticores.
5. What's your favorite smell? Mango.
6. Make a crazy assumption about any of the developers. Y'all wouldn't pass on a hug?
Discord name: Nightshadow#7012

tromacom Avatar
tromacom

18 Posts

08/11/2021 Edited 08/11/2021

I don't wanna enter the raffle I just want to cause problems with my answers (and this goes for both raffles) >:)

1. Knowing my luck something dumb like super speed but I break my legs every time, but I'd love shapeshifting
2. There was an attempt to get silk for clothes and such to come from goat's milk. No I'm serious. They genetically engineered goats to produce spider silk in their milk. Silk milk. Mmmmm
3. Yes, and one of my favourites (besides silk milk)
4. Mari Llwyd as someone who is Welsh and would also like to rap battle for free beer, and also Stymphalian birds because why the heck not
5. Petrol :)
6. Secretly all own 6 legged emperors and just WON'T SHARE

aarushii Avatar
aarushii

5 Posts

08/11/2021

1. If you fell into a vat of toxic sludge, what would your new super power be? wings
2. What's the most ridiculous fact you know or, what's the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard? did you know a whole raccoon and a half could fit up ur bum?
3. Is cereal a soup? nope
4. What's your favorite mythological creature/cryptid? (Dragon doesn't count. Bwaahahaha!) wendigo
5. What's your favorite smell?the smell of dried up freshly hatched quail
6. Make a crazy assumption about any of the developers. mayby there not a big fan of dragons?
Discord name: rushi roosh#0066

Oreleth Avatar
Oreleth

44 Posts

08/11/2021

1. Shape-shifting or invisibility would be neat
2. Umm. The strangest fact I know isn't appropriate for this site ?
3. Sweet milk soup
4. Basilisks
5. Vanilla and the smell of a bonfire in the dead of winter
6. Thunder has a secret treasure hoard at the end of the Aether ?

Discord name: Oreleth#0016

08/11/2021

1. If you fell into a vat of toxic sludge, what would your new super power be? Ohh that i can talk to animals (Like Dar from Beast master)
2. What's the most ridiculous fact you know or, what's the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard? Cuttlefish use Hypnosis to Hunt. too think that can do that to hunt for there prey :O
3. Is cereal a soup? nope xD
4. What's your favorite mythological creature/cryptid? anything that is horse or horse like <333
5. What's your favorite smell? now that is hard one. you have me there xD
6. Make a crazy assumption about any of the developers. hmm i don't think i have one xD
Discord name: purpleshadow#9731

LysCelest Avatar
LysCelest

5 Posts

08/11/2021

1. Honestly, I hope it's shape shifting because that would be really cool XD
2. DYK that hippo's milk is pink?
3. I.............. huh
4. Dragon doesn't count? Dangit. Uhhhh nekomata is counted as a mythological creature, right?
5. Mmmmmmmmmm barbecue uwu
6. They are secretly gods/deities >~>
Discord name: Lys #7248

RikVentures Avatar
RikVentures

42 Posts

08/12/2021

1. Teleportation! Would solve so many of my problems.
2. A former classmate was 100% convinced that if you hold back a sneeze, your brain explodes. It was her older brother who'd told her.
3. (insert the Skritch Skritch Skeleton meme)
4. I love the Scandinavian folkore version of elves!
5. The ocean/saltwater, or soil after rain.
6. Uhhhhhh one of yall always forget your sunglasses? Idk, that's the best I can do.
Discord name: RikVentures #3848

Kazooi Avatar
Kazooi

8 Posts

08/13/2021

1. If you fell into a vat of toxic sludge, what would your new super power be?
Flightt
2. What's the most ridiculous fact you know or, what's the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?
Your belly makes serotonin
3. Is cereal a soup?
N o
4. What's your favorite mythological creature/cryptid? (Dragon doesn't count. Bwaahahaha!)
Unicorn
5. What's your favorite smell?
The morning smell of rain and ocean
6. Make a crazy assumption about any of the developers.
Thunder is a meme lord??
Discord name: Kazooi#4202

Thundercat Avatar
Thundercat

61 Posts

08/22/2021

AND THE WINNER IS...... KAZOOI!

CONGRATS, I'LL DM YOU SHORTLY.